Here are our pets Putiputi (flower) and Kapua (cloud). Putiputi will be 2yrs old in August and Kapua is 7mts. Kupua is enjoying Jaz the Golden Labrador from next door
Tena koe Mum!! This is neat alright, now I can stay in touch and be kept in touch in one easy step. Putiputi reminds me so much of Oren, you remember meeting her in 2006? The snow is melting, leaving behind water that turns to ice as the temps drop overnight. Our driveway is a skating rink right now, I have to go and get big bags of salt from the supermarket to melt it away. You should make the whole whanau sign up to your blog, then we can all know who's having the next baby and when! Oh seeing your dogs makes me miss Oren so much!!
I am 55yrs, i am mother to 3 sons, daughter, 15 grandchildren with the 16th due later this yr.
My hobbies include, waka ama, squash, reading, shopping (non endulging in any of these at the moment) but i tell myself .. soon.
I enjoy good health and would like to take a cruise on a large Liner and take more overseas holiday trips.
I
Tena koe Mum!! This is neat alright, now I can stay in touch and be kept in touch in one easy step. Putiputi reminds me so much of Oren, you remember meeting her in 2006? The snow is melting, leaving behind water that turns to ice as the temps drop overnight. Our driveway is a skating rink right now, I have to go and get big bags of salt from the supermarket to melt it away. You should make the whole whanau sign up to your blog, then we can all know who's having the next baby and when! Oh seeing your dogs makes me miss Oren so much!!
ReplyDeleteMissing EVERYBODY!!!
Arohatinonui,
Daniel, Kaiaarahi Soleil, Sabine Kahurangi, Rachel